Sunday, February 21, 2010

19 weeks and the anticipation is building....

because on tuesday we will finally know the sex of our baby, YAY! I am so excited, I am trying not to think about it too much because I will get myself all in a tizzy over it, lol. We had a good weekend this week, we had our friend Chris and Heather's son Christopher's first bday party, he is so adorable and so is their daughter Ava. It was great to see our friends and have some great food! It also made me so excited because soon we will get to have our little baby at the party, only a few more months :)
Then today we just did a lot of things around the house, there are a few things I would like to do to the house, minus the baby's room, before july. It's like a never ending process!
As usual, here are my weekly pics:
We have been getting a lot of snow lately, on Tuesday it snowed allllll day and left me stranded inside with Sadie. Here are a few pics of the snow, it was a heavy snow and stuck to like every single branch on the tree I tried to capture how awesome it was, but it was hard to!
  
 
I will be sure to update asap as soon as we find out on tuesday, yippeeeee!

No comments: