Sunday, March 7, 2010

21 Weeks!

I am more than halfway there, woo hoo! We have been sooooo busy the past 2 weekends getting ready for baby girl scicutella. We cleaned out the entire room that will be the nursery and that is a big relief. We also are basically done registering for all our baby gear AND we ordered our awesome furniture this weekend. I am so excited because it is going to look awesome. We thought we wanted one set and then when we walked in the store we decided on a completely different, and way more feminine one. Now we just have to paint but we are going to wait till the weather is warmer to start that.
Here are some weekly belly pics:

A few weeks ago, we went to see Liz, Ryan and their cutie pie Mya. Here are a few pics I took when we were there... I wish we lived closer so we could see each other more often :(
 
And of course here are a few of Sadie, I love taking pics of her. Look how shiny her coat is, love her!
 

No comments: