Monday, July 5, 2010

tick tock, tick tock....

38 weeks and 3 days pregnant, only 11 more days to go and wow i really hope it is sooner than that! Last week we had some awesome weather and it was great to walk and hang out outside and read, then starting yesterday it got hot as hell! Today it was basically 100 degrees and for the next few days looks like it will be high 90's! ACK! I knew being 9 months preggers in july would be no picnic but of course there is some ridiculous heat wave! Oh well, I am still waking up early and walking everyday trying to get some progress going. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and hopefully we will see some. If not I guess I will be chilling in the AC for the next couple of days!
Here are my 38 week pics...
We got our nursery bedding last week, finally! And even though it took way longer than I wanted it to, it was worth it because its beautiful and really completes the room. Here are the pics, I had to block out a few of the things because they have the babys name and as you all know it's a secret till she gets here :)
View into the room from the hallway:
The crib and bedding...
Window valances, also made by the woman who did the bedding...
 View from the crib to the dresser side of the room
the damask vinyl decal we got for the wall
some of the items in the book case, a piggy bank
and a few stuffed animals and pics
bookselves on one side of the wall...
and the closet, lots of clothes already!
So I figured i would list where i got all of these awesome things from, bc a lot of them were cheap finds that I just happened to find at the perfect time.
Vinyl wall decal and stripe - Etsy, seller Leen the Graphics Queen
Piggy Bank - Target
Damask picture frames - Target
Name blocks (not shown) - Etsy, seller 4LeafBoutique
Damask outlet covers - Etsy, seller PinkDaisyVT
Bedding and window valances - Etsy, seller Melissa's Boutique
Mobile (should arrive this week) - Etsy, seller mamax2
Funiture - Munire, Savannah collection
So I will have a pic of the mobile when it comes in because it is awesome and I love it! Thank God for target and etsy huh!? I have had so much fun doing this room and of course couldn't have done it without John's help and awesome painting skills :)
That's it for now I guess, if I am lucky this will be my last post BEFORE baby! SO EXCITED!!! For now,  I will end with a pic of Sadie relaxing on the porch in the sun, her new favorite thing to do :)

1 comment:

Einat said...

You look absolutely phenomenal for 38 weeks!!!

I love the nursery and every single detail, especially the bedding! Congrats~ SOOO sooon!