Wednesday, September 29, 2010

happy, smiley baby!

Everyday when I wake up and go get Gia out of her crib, I am greeted by the happiest little face, she is so cute I can't take it! This past month has seriously flown by and I can't believe she is going to be 3 months old in a week. She is getting so big and learning so many new things. She can sit up in her bumbo, she swats at her toys, she is lifting her head up all the way when on her tummy and she is SO close to rolling over! Every day is something new and I love watching her grow. Nothing crazy has been going on lately, just enjoying our weekends just hanging together as a family. It's nice to spend time all together :)
Here are some recent pics...
Headed to the mall for lunch with Larisa :)


 Sitting up and playing with Mimi!


 Such a big girl in her bumbo!


 Love this little shy face she makes
 Hey mom
 Seriously love love love this adorable munchkin!!!



No comments: