Monday, June 16, 2014

Drew and Chelsea visit!

Memorial Day weekend Drew and Chelsea came up for a wedding and we got to hang out with them a couple of days. It was really nice! We went to the beach on Memorial Day and then Tuesday I headed to my parents house and my Grandma came over too. We had lunch and got to hang out the whole afternoon.
Hanging on their little couches 

chowing down on some watermelon with auntie Chelsea!

he is such a ham!
They love you guys!



Gia and GG. So thankful Gia gets to know my amazing Grandma :)

watching from the deck

playing basketball


dunking!



We went to go see my mom. It was really hard for me. She wouldn't let my hand go and it was one of those times when I knew she knew what was going on and how much she was missing out on. Some days I can go on and just be thankful she is in a nice home and has people who care with her all the time but then others I am angry, sad and just miss her so much. After this visit it was a lot to take in, I just miss her so damn much and wish my kids knew how amazing she is!



The best thing about kids, they don't care. They just like to see her and be with her.


We had a lot of fun with you guys. Can't wait till the next time you visit in the NEW house! YAY!

No comments: