Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Dance Recital (Rehearsal and the actual day of!)

Gia took ballet and tap this whole year and absolutely loved it. Her teacher was great and so were the girls in her class (and their moms too!) We had her rehearsal June 1... too much cuteness with all these little girls.



 with her daddy
 actually got some good shots!

 Love you G!

 Me and my fave girl



 Rocking it on stage

 with her biggest fan!

Now, for the big day! Wow, was this exhausting lol. I was up so early making sure we had enough time and it didn't even start till 2. I have issues. Let me say I am very glad I brought my camera to the rehearsal because Gia's bizarre fake smile inall of these pics has me so confused. I have never seen her smile like this! WTF! Oh well, at least I got to get her little ladybug friends in the pics too. Cutest little girls!
Daddy and G


 Smooches
 I am seriously blind in the sun!
 Cheese!



 I will always love you Gia, I am SO proud of you!
 Here comes the redic fake smile

 LMAO!
 Gia, Avery, Tessa and Soph (missing Emma and Finley)


 Ladybugs gone wild!


 Running to see Mimi and Poopa




We were so proud of how well you did! I will never forget watching you on stage, I was of course crying. There is really nothing cuter than little girls dancing especially in their adorable costumes. You did so well in class all year, you listened to Miss Adj and I could tell how much fun you had. It has been a great experience and I am so glad we signed you up. Treasuring these times,  I love you SO MUCH!!!!

No comments: