Monday, February 23, 2015

Happy Halloween!

The kids were freaking loving Halloween this year - it's funny how much more into stuff Jack is than Gia was at his age bc he sees her. It makes it a lot more fun! I convinced them to be Tinker Bell and Peter Pan so they could kind of match. Not sure I'll be getting away with that for much longer!

I am the class mom for Gia's class so I was making these fun cookies the night before for her party.
In her costume at school :)
Dressed up a little!
Chowing down on some snacks!

So cute!

A little show before their parade
I CANNOT HANDLE HIM!





LMAO
my fave dude

they just love each other :)



My Tinker Bell and Peter Pan
Ready to trick or treat!
We went on our street first


Afterwards we met up with my friend Rachel and went in a neighborhood in Kinnelon. It was a lot of fun but DARK ! The kids loved it and had a blast. And still ask me all the time when is it going to be Halloween lol. Just love these times with the kids. They are so amazing.

No comments: