Sunday, April 25, 2010

Home from the Babymoon!

We went from Thursday till today to Newport, Rhode Island for a mini-getaway. It was great! We had both never been there before but the town is great and so beautiful. We stayed at the Chanler hotel and in this awesome room. We had a huge bathroom and our own personal rooftop deck which we got to actually use because yesterday the weather was just about 70. We walked ALLLL around town, seriously I would say like 5 miles, so I didn't feel too bad about all the eating we did lol. It was nice to have some alone time and just relax since the next couple months are going to be craziness getting ready for lil miss baby s. Here are some pics from the trip!
And here are my 28 week belly pics in a more scenic location than usual :)
When we got home, John was awesome and did more of the painting, now all we have left to do is paint the black stripe and we are done painting! Or should I say, John is done painting, lol. I guess my job is to decorate, which is fine with me! I am so looking forward to school being totally over so I can completely focus and get the room to how I want it to be!
So, Sadie has been sleeping since we got home, not sure why she is so tired but does it get cuter than this schmoopy face?!?! I love her!

No comments: