Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Feels like summer...

These past few days have been HOT! and now I am learning what it will be like to be pregnant in june/july heat, UGH!!! not to complain but when there was no AC pumping a few days ago, I was one very uncomfortable lady. Now that we have the AC going I am ok, just couldn't cool off over the weekend!
Things have been pretty busy lately, I have been finishing up this semester for grad school and been working more than usual which is good, keeps me busy! Of course we are also in the process of finishing the babys room, we are done painting and should be getting the furniture in the next week or so... I can't wait! I have been ordering and buying so many cute accessories to go in the room, it is going to be awesome!
This past weekend John went to Atlantic City with his friends, he is such a good hubby and never goes out so I wanted him to go have some fun with his friends before baby gets here. I went and stayed with my parents for the night and I brought Sadie with me. We went for a ride down the shore and took her to the dog beach in Manasquan, it was so cool! She was in heaven. I didn't let her run around too much by herself because I was nervous without John there but we are def going to go again soon before July and this time on a weekday so it isn't as crowded. She loves swimming and the water, here are a few pics!
 Here getting her paws wet, she was so confused!
This is a view of the whole beach.
She wants to run around so bad!
And here she is on the way home in the car.

Last week I went to visit my friend Juli and her newborn daughter Quinn, such a CUTIE!!! I am so excited we are going to have little girls so close in age, they can be bff's! They also have a dog named Zibby, who is too adorable, so I had to take pics of him too :) It was so good to see you Juli and get some real talk on what is about to happen to me in the next couple months!!!
Here is a pic of her in her pack-n-play with the Mets mobile, she loves it! I need to get one of these for the Jets...
Here's Zibby...

And a family pic (minus John)

There are no belly pics this week, I will take them next week for sure. I can't believe I am going to be 30 weeks, WOW. The next month is going to be crazy town getting everything ready but then I hope to be able to relax a little during June and enjoy some me time (and me and John time) because this is it!!!

No comments: