Monday, June 14, 2010

is it july 16th yet?

lol, no seriously though??!?!?! aghhh i've really been trying to keep the complaining to a minimum throughout this pregnancy but today i am in a whiny mood :( my feet are frigen killing me and i just feel like a WHALE. anyway, things besides me are good. we are almost ready for the baby.... we have a few more things to put together and then whenever i get the freaking bedding the room will be ready as well!
it's kind of crazy that there's only like a month to go but i am feeling pretty ready and since we had the birthing class and hospital tour i feel even more prepared.
this weekend is my 29th birthday, yikes! i can't believe it is my last bday in my 20's... nothing crazy is planned just having a bbq here and then going to the track on sunday where my whole fam will be. i am looking forward to seeing everyone and betting on some horsies!
here are my last 2 weeks pics, enjoy!

No comments: