Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day!

So summer is 'officially' here, woo hoo! This weekend had such great weather and I am finally tan! We spent the weekend at John's mom (Mimi) pool and we def got some relaxing in.  We had a great time with everyone and today we brought Sadie over to get some pool time. She is now pooped and that makes me a happy mama!
Lots of progress is going on getting ready for the baby, I washed a lot of clothes this week and we got our glider, which is amazing btw, and now everything is basically in place except the bedding and a few other small details. We will get the bedding this week and then hopefully by this weekend we will have the room all ready to go :)
Our deck was finished this week too and we got new flowerboxes for the railing and they look so pretty! Here are some pictures I took of the almost finished product (we need to stain it in a few weeks):
Sadie loves the new deck too!
And here are my 33 week pics - EEK! I am SO huge. its kind of getting comical now... it will be interesting to see how much bigger I get!
Till next week, I can't wait to post pics of the finished nursery, it looks AMAZING!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

SWEET love the deck, can't wait to hang out on it :)