Thursday, November 18, 2010

4 Months!

Time is absolutley flying and my lil munch is already 4 months old, sigh. We went to the doctor on her actual 4 month bday and she is weighing in at 13 lbs. 15 oz. and is 24.5 inches! she is so tall! she basically gained 2 pounds and grew 2 inches from her 2 month visit.
She has been doing so many things lately, I am super impressed! She can sit on her own for a bit before falling over and she can support herself on her 2 hands. She also can grab and hold onto things and shes still babbling on and on but no real words yet.
Lately I think she has been having some separation anxiety bc whenever she sees a woman who isn't me and I am not holding her she smiles all happy but then starts to cry when she realizes its not me! I am hoping its not too long of a phase, I hate to see her sad :(
As usual here are her monthly pics:


and here are some pics of her just hanging out and playing. I am making headbands for her now and going to be selling them soon, so she is my model :)




No comments: