Monday, November 1, 2010

My Mom...

As most of you know my mom as Alzheimer's disease/dementia. Things have progressed over the past few months and she has spent the last 2 and a half months in 2 psychiatric hospitals where we are trying to get her back on track to being happy and just able to function and stay home with my dad. Anyway, I just wanted to ask you all to keep her in your thoughts and prayers and if you have a chance to check out this article on Alzheimer's... It was in the NY Times and was written by former Supreme Court justice Sandra Day O'Connor.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/28/opinion/28oconnor.html?_r=2&scp=2&sq=alzheimer&st=cse

Here is a pic of me and her from my bachelorette party... I just miss my mom and wish she was able to spend time with Gia.

Love you Mom....

No comments: