Sunday, March 20, 2011

8 Months!

My little muchkin is getting so big.... yet another month has gone by, sigh. I love love love watching her grow and learn and explore but my heart aches a little bit too every time because my lil baby is growing up. OK enough sappiness from the mommy lol.
She has been quite the busy little girl these past few weeks, some of the new things she can do:
-CRAWLING!!!
-can pull herself to standing (which is awesome in her crib, not)
-claps hands
-says 'mom mom mom' 'baba'  and other random consonant sounds, no 'dada' yet though!
-is now in her big girl car seat, thank god bc the infant one was getting heavy!
some pretty big milestones and all in like a 2 week span, so fun and so exhausting (for me mostly:)
Here are her usual pics...




 <3 you sooooo much!!!!

No comments: