Wednesday, March 30, 2011

love

sometimes i look at gia and i can't even believe how much i love this little girl.
i always wanted to be a mom and i knew i would love my baby but i never ever realized just how MUCH. kinda makes me want to go back to my teenage years and slap me in the face when i think of the hell i gave my parents and how much i know they love me... but seriously gia, i love you so much, it hurts. i cannot believe you are going to be 9 months old in a week, out in the world just as long as you were in my belly. i was thinking the other day how i remember the teeny tiny gia but not the 4 month old gia. like i do, but i don't. i try so hard to keep all these mental pictures and memories because i don't want to forget ANYTHING. everyday i watch her grow and learn and am just so amazed. one day she can barely crawl, the next she is on the move and then the next she is standing! playing, laughing, smiling, ahhhh i just love every minute of it. when she crawls towards me and smiles or looks back at me when i am holding her just to make sure i am still there and even when she cries when i leave the room, i am thinking how amazing it is to have someone as special as her need me and want me and feel comforted by me.
it's like, i never thought I would be a stay at home mom, ever. i thought 'how boring' now i think how did i ever think that?!?! i spend almost every one of her wakng minutes with her and it is never enough! i feel so lucky and so blessed and the only thing i wish was that my mom could experience her. and i could ask my mom all the millions of questions i have...
i love you gia <3

1 comment:

nayrzil said...

i'm in tears, that was so sweet. Gia is so lucky to have you as a mommy! xoxo