Thursday, July 7, 2011

Scicutella Daycare

Last Friday my friend Colleen needed some help with her daughter and I was so happy to help! Avery is too cute and only 3 weeks younger than gia so it is cute to see them together. When Avery first got here she was still sleeping so when she woke up I brought Gia up to see her and OMG cuteness. Gia was SCREAMING she was so happy and I think freaking A out lol. I brought them downstairs and we had some playtime, then some outside time with the water table and then feeding time. EEEK I give people with twins lots of credit, the girls were soooo good but the logistical part was tough. Here are some pics of the girls playing and hanging out :)


 lol this is how they were sitting most of the time, cracking me up!
 gia's checking avery out
 hey whatcha got?
 this!!!

 sahre girls

 so cute...
 lunch time!
 haha
 everybody put your hands in your mouth!
so much fun! i will babysit anytime :)

No comments: