Saturday, October 8, 2011

apple picking!

Today we headed up to Warwick, NY to do some apple picking. It was a GORGEOUS day, warmer than it should be but not too hot and just so pretty out. I hadn't been apple picking in my adult life and didn't know what to really expect but it was cute, we just went down a few sections and got some apples because it was really hilly and Gia was in a stroller which isn't too easy to push, especially since she always wants OUT of it!
The lighting was fab and I was able to get some really great pics of Gia, my photography class is paying off :)
Me and my fave girl!


 She was obsessed with the apples, it was hilarious.
 want to eat up this adorable face!




 mmmmm

 trying to figure out how to eat this thing!



 daddy and g
 kisses

 this pic doesn't show it but this apple was TEENY, it was so cute

 funny face
 she figured out to bite it

 close-ups!!!







 heading out with daddy.
What a fun day! We got some apple pie, apple cider and apple cider donuts. YUM! I love the fall :)

No comments: