Thursday, October 27, 2011

at the playground...

Wasn't that an old school rap song? Lol, ANYWAY! We found this cute park only about a 5 minute drive for our house that is great for Gia's age and is all fenced in and perfect. I have been taking her a lot lately. We went a couple weekends ago and Daddy came too! I was playing with my camera and all the new stuff I learned in my class so I got a few good pics :)

 Here is her cheeeesy smile
 Love the fall sun

 Daddy and his girl

 Check me out Mama!
 OOOOH!
 I love that she still has the chubby cheeks :)
 Deep in conversation...
 Checking everything out


 Why so serious G?
 Daddy being silly :)


 For some reason, I just love the back of her little head, it is so stinking cute!
 skinny jeans!
I took some pics of Sadie too, let's face it she has been neglected in the picture taking department for awhile now lol. She was so tired and me and John call this her scmoopy face when she is sleepy and extra cuddly :)
 then she woke up
 and we had to give her a treat...
 She seriously has the nicest fur!


Love my first baby, even though she drives me crazy! She is so great with Gia and Gia will not do anything without her around! I can't believe she is going to be 5 in January, time goes too fast!

No comments: