Monday, November 7, 2011

photo shoot

I took a photography class, well 2, and have been trying to take better pics with my camera. It is a Nikon D5000 and I was kinda mad at myself that we have had it for a year and I still never even read the damn manual. I learned a lot so far, still have one class left. I don't know if I will use everything I learned, but at the very least I am using the manual settings, and I know the basics. I def think my picture taking skills have improved.
I also bought a new lens, it is a Tamron AF 28-75mm f/2.8, and I LOVEEE it!
A few weeks ago, I wanted to take Gia to this place not too far from our house. It is called Ringwood State Park/Skylands Manor. We took our engagement photos here. The weather was perfect and I got some great pics. I wanted to use one for our holiday card but I couldn't get her to stay still. Oh well, at least I have a bunch of great pics! Prepare yourself there are a ton!
 Love this face (and this coat from gap :)



 LOVE this sneaker shot!



 She never.stops.moving I swear!

 This background was so sick!


Daddy in the background...


 Silly faces





 Deep in thought




 Love this shot too :)
 Action shots...



 We took a lot of our engagement pics around this area, funny to be back 3.5 years later with a little one!







 She was so over it by this point, so I had to give her a snack lol


 Awesome sky, fall is so good for that!

 Little Gia, big field



 Close-up!


Love her little head and neck! 
 Excuse me, I have a phone call.
 Sending emails Mom!
SO fun to have such a cute subject to photograph :)

No comments: