Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Happy Halloween!

So, I am only a month late with this post, whoops! I do not know where the time has gone lately but I have been so sick (bronchitis, cold/sinus crap, you name it, bleh) and taking care of Gia and my pregnant self has been taking up most of my time lately!
ANYWAY! We weren't gonna go all out this year for Halloween because G obviously isn't so aware of what is going on but still wanted her to do a little trick or treating and get dressed up. My mother in law got her the cutest witch costume and she had some fun going to a couple houses with her cousins. Enjoy :)
Gia and Daddy
 CHEESE

 Love these shots.

 What the heck is this mom?
 Darian and Brandon getting some candy!
 Me taking her up.
 Me and my girl
She would never look at the camera!
 Mimi and Gia
 Little Witch!

No comments: