Sunday, January 15, 2012

at the park in .... JANUARY!

The weather has been so mild so far this winter, which is surprising because the last few winters have been crazy with tons of snow and freezing temps. It is usually still too cold to go out to the park and stuff because Gia won't keep gloves on and sometimes not even a hat so I do not want her outside all exposed, obvi lol. Last weekend though I think it hit 60! After her nap we took advantage and headed to the park. She had on a nice sweater and didn't even need a coat! I can't believe how big she is getting, even in the past 2 months since we last went!
Walking with daddy, love when she holds out hands :)
 :)
 hard at work trying to climb up to get to the slide.





 she was apprehensive at first, then I could tell she was like, 'HEY I remember this place!'
 my crazy girl

 love her smile
She was loving the swings, the last few times we went to the park she was like afraid of them so I was happy she liked them again. Only so many things an 18 month old can do at the park!
 HEHE
 WOOOO

 these are blurry but I love the faces she is making




 loving her pink cons!
 going down the slide...1...2...3!!!



What a fun afternoon at the park :) Hopefully it's not too long till we are back!

No comments: