Tuesday, October 9, 2012

iphone pics - september

i decided i want to make this a monthly thing since i take a ton more pics on my phone normally than my camera and every year i print my blog into a book... so here are my iphone pics from this past month :)

end of summer... feels like forever ago already but it was only a month or so. love her little sassy self. 
yummy ice pop
fun summer toes
jacqueline from rhonj's house... was taking a trip to get jack to sleep!
gia was walking around saying 'cheese' lol with the camera facing the wrong way

gia gave jack her princess :)
getting a mani for uncle drew's wedding
she was so good!
me and my little guy
so handsome!
g's new obsession, wearing daddy's ties
ACK so cute! can't believe they are MINE!
gia's first day of mommy and me school, being silly!
playing with the toy vaccuum
lol
one of my fave pics of her ever
at the awesome new park in wayne we found with avery
so nice!

big guy sitting up, and DROOLING!

hanging in his cat seat... smiley guy
we had a random night out!
time for the stroller in the big seat
love her in this sanchez jersey even though he sucks
being silly in the jumpers...
what a fun month! jack is getting so big and having so much fun... loving everything these days!

1 comment:

nayrzil said...

You look mad tan in that pic of you and Jack! These pics are super cute too! Love the ones of g on her first day of school. And LOVE the one of the 2 of them laying next to each other! So so sweet!!!!