Saturday, December 29, 2012

9 Months!

I can't believe he has been here as long as he was in my belly. A year and a half of having you a part of my life already Jack, I can barely remember before you were here now :)
Things have been crazy this month, you are learning so much so fast. I always think how babies are the opposite of lazy. They NEVER stop. Seriously you are nuts Jack, you keep me on my toes for sure. Here is what you are up to:
-standing and kind of cruising
-you can walk with your walker and this stool Gia uses in the kitchen
-size 4 diapers
-sleeping through the night (630/7-630/7) FINALLY!!!
-we just finished nursing :( i planned on stopping around this time but then I wanted to keep going. Unfortunately I staretd noticing my supply was diminishing and then I had a stomach flu and barely ate for a week. That basically did me in. You are doing fab on the formula and have no problem taking a bottle. I will miss it though...
-playing with your sister and driving her crazy lol
-says 'dadadada' i think one time said mama. other consonant babble but no other real 'words' yet
-still eating like a champ. starting to get sick of purees I think so when we go to the doctor I will see if I can feed you more solids.
-overall you are a blast to be around. you are normally in a great mood and I have so much fun with you everyday :)
I LOVE YOU JACK!!!

sibling pics

 awww
 he seriously almost crawled off the chair. thank god john was there to catch him lol
 hey buddy

 little toothies :)
 love this little guy!!!

No comments: