Tuesday, December 4, 2012

iphone pics - november

here we gooo :)

all ready for disney on ice, my little princess!
hanging with poopa and ella
in AC for our belated anniversary night away! this place was slamming!
cheers to us!
panoramic of our room at the borgata
dressed up


me and my <3 br="br">
yummy wine

nemo fish pics for gia
dori!

gia's class pic!
lil man chowing down on his new fave, puffs
lil sneaks!
gia's halloween party, it was belated from the damn storm!
playing in the first snow
love this
feeding her poor brother lol


smiles
getting a pedi with mommy
terps game in brooklyn!




new sneaks
at rocco and cenzo's first bday party


happy bday cuties!

on a walk
new winter boots

dentist time!



jack came to mommy and me

big guy standing up!
see-haw and cow. gia's 2 fave things !
snuggles
picking out the tree in their super cute matching jackets

she loved the blow up lawn things


baby jail
more snow!
my little student quamir
our christmas tree, before ornaments
gia being weird on the way to school
drawing me a pic
tubby time
cuteness

elf on the shelf in a potty lol
hanging in mama's bed
she seriously was obsessed with the tree. it was so damn cute
at little gym

plie
dancing
baby in my crib mama


one of my most fave pics ever. soon he will be running with you g :)
best days of my life... love my family!

No comments: