Monday, April 15, 2013

march iphone pics!

another month is over... time just goes so fast! march was a fun month with jack and john's birthdays, the party and easter. plus all the fun we have on an everyday basis :)
my chubber in the tub. i could eat him up!

gia colored this, she is getting so good at coloring and just loves it.
PUDDING FACE! lol

we went to the circus with mimi and poopa. it was so small and we had super close seats she loved it, and jack did too!
before the show


when the show was really active jack was loving it, but the slow parts were rough he was very fidgety!
horses!
loving it


too cute :)

thank goodness for puffs

jack got a chair for his birthday so of course gia had to get hers out too!

loves of my life <3 br="">

more snow! it was never freaking ending!


we went to the gun range one day so i could shoot for the first time, pretty crazy!

a day at the mall enjoying some yummy chick fil a!

finally a day nice enough for a walk!

at the park - i love this squishy face




swings!
diva lol

a flashback to a year before!
helping her little brother drink his bottle. she loves to help him.
repping my knicks at the gym
jack on his bday morning playing with his gift

then we went to a play place and had some fun. they loved the bubbles!




this pic makes me lol
cuties
i had surgery and gia was my little nurse, it was so nice. she wanted to make sure i had my medicine and was all better :)
my post op photo!
this guy gets the craziest bruises. he is so nits and throws himself into any and everything, a crazy little boy.
with his favorite broom toy, obsessed with this thing!
a video of my nurse helping me!
here's to april, warm weather, and tons of fun with the family. i am so lucky to have them, i love being a mommy!

No comments: