Monday, July 1, 2013

Gia's 3rd Birthday Party!

I have been super excited for Gia's bday this year because she finally gets it and just loves birthdays. We always go to this bounce place with Beacky and the kids so decided it was the perfect place for a birthday this year since I am not having any more parties until we have a backyard! Anyway, the party was great and Gia had the best time EVER! I loved watching her face the whole time. It was amazing :)

I made her take some pics before we left for the party and good thing I did because we would have never gotten any good ones at the actual party. Don't mind her fave stuffed animal in the pics, she would not put him down!

love this one!


 we were trying to get her to do #3
 yay!
 sibling pics

 woo hoo a good one, this never happens!

 seriously adore these two little munchkins
trying to get a picture with gia. of course sadie hobbles into the pic torn acl and all!




 my little girl and me :)


 daddy and gia... he loves her more than anything in this world!


 time to party! miss gianna with her brother rocco
 jack!
 in she goes, all ready to jump!
 lol with this face
 the other jack s, so glad the Smigelsky's could make it!
 Chloe and Jack trying to get on these things!
 quinn about to go in
 i was trying to get a pic of everyone in the actual bouncy things but it was hard!
 coming down the slide
Gia with Mya and Quinn
Mimi hanging with Jack
Ava was loving the hula hoops
she was a cray person, all sweaty lol



after going down the slide, so happy!



so cute!
off to the 2nd room!
Lia and Ashley
she was a little apprehensive but she got in there :)

into the hurricane simulator, hilarious




awwww, little besties
she loves Mya!
crazy kids
lmao!

Chloe is so cute

one more time on the slide!
Jack and daddy
trying to get a group shot

Time for pizza and cake

She was seriously just so happy, it made me so happy. I love you Gia!
The Mongelli's
the sign I made
Get that pizza Ash
Hi Eli!

yummy cake!
She got a little nervous when the lights went out and everyone started singing. I thought she was going to cry but she pulled it together and did ok in the end. My big girl.
Little nervous...

Blowing out the candles!


Yay Gia!
Awww

Grandpa and the kids having cake

Hi Julia, love this cutie

Gia loves her Mimi!

Uncle Drew and Aunt Chelsea

Family shot!

We had so much fun celebrating you Gia. You have no idea how it makes me feel inside to see you that way. At the end of the day you said, 'I want to do my birthday again' AWWWW well luckily your real birthday is still to come and we have lots of fun stuff planned for you again. WE LOVE YOU GIA!!!!

No comments: