Tuesday, July 9, 2013

June iPhone

Well my favorite month has come and gone... I love June because it is usually great weather, the beginning of summer and of course my bday :) We had so much fun this month and did a lot of fun things!

Here is Gia on her last day of mommy and me.

We stayed at my dads one day and I drove by my grandma's old house. It made me sad. I miss her so much, so many memories here.
At the farm by Douglass college. It is so cute!
She was loving the goats.
Of course the only way to go to the farm is in a princess dress :)
love this shot!

crazy kid

playing some bball with grandpa!
they were all having so much fun


she loves her edamame!
love looking at these 2 faces behind me
at the beach!
chubby!
the girls

just hanging

lunch time!
too damn cute these kids
me and my guy


time for some rides
not sure why i thought he could go on a ride lol i took him off right away bc he freaked out when i had to leave him
gia loved it tho!
carousel time!
big boy

happy father's day!
at the park

loves her daddy
my new ipad mini

another morning at the park
they were so cute hanging in this tunnel

lol
he loves this chair on the deck
i took gia out for a mommy and me day. we did lunch, some shopping and a movie. she loved it!


3D glasses

here she is with her sofia loot from that day. it was nice to spend time with her alone for once.


before my bday dinner date with john
<3 br="">
we went to charity's pool for the day with the bea's, we had a great time. only my kids are deathly afraid of the damn pool!
these 2 cuties!

she had a great time just playing with everyone and hanging around the pool!



Aliza and Mike's wedding!

YAY! congrats!


before the luncheon
me and the bride :)

love you li!

me and my guy snuggling :)

in a tv trance lol
playdate with the mongelli kiddies !


hanging outside



cuties
we went to dinner the night after her birthday party. i think she was so confused with her bday party and her real bday but we had some yummy hibachi and then they sang to her. she was so happy to be out with her cousin eli.

smooches!
these pics of her eating her noodles have me DYING!



she saw this cloud and said 'look mommy it's an a' she was right!
she had the best bday party ever.
she said she was calling mya to say thank you for her purse
best face ever.
walking through the mall
best daddy ever
the best girl in the world. i love you g

No comments: