Sunday, September 1, 2013

turtleback zoo... just us 3 :)

While I do a lot of things alone with the kids, I usually do trips to certain places with my friends and their kids to make it more fun. Since my stay at home mom days are numbered (just for 3 months while I am student teaching) I have been been trying to do as many fun things as possible with the kids while I have the time and decent weather. So we headed to turtleback zoo and I was a little nervous for some reason that it wouldn't be as fun, but we had a blast! I was nervous when we pulled up to the parking lot bc it was crazy packed but inside it wasn't bad at all. We only had to wait a little bit for the train ride. It was a pretty hot day but so much fun, I can't believe the summer is almost over :(
checking out the sea lions, this exhibit is so cool!

 she was screaming lol she loved it!



 selfie time !
 jack wasn't really feeling it

 on the train!


 how are they so big???
 love her face
 jack is always so serious


 checking out the new park, they have a little 'dino dig' we needed a shaded break


Not too many pics, but we had fun. I know it is not forever but I am going to miss spending every single day with these two. My best friends <3 .="" br="" love="" mommy="" much="" so="" you="">

No comments: