Friday, October 4, 2013

Gia's first day of preschool!

On September 9th, 2013 my little munch started Pre-K. I was so excited for her to go to school because I honestly know she is going to love it. She is smart, loves reading, loves doing art, etc. It is hard for me to do enough things with her and keep Jack from ruining it all so it will be great for her but I just can't believe my baby girl is going to preschool. It is so easy to forget them being little because they grow so quick, but I try to read through this blog and look at pics and videos as often as I can and it is just crazy how much she has changed. We had to put her in full day school 3 days a week because I am student teaching this semester and essentially working a full time job. As much as I was excited for her to go to school and do a ton of fun things I was SUPER concerned with her going a full day. She has barely been away from me and a full day is LONG. Luckily, she was very excited and couldn't wait to go. Here is my amazing girl on her very first day of school ever!!!

We had a little photoshoot outside of the house...
Love this girl, cannot believe how I got so lucky!

 jack was being silly
 and super cute too

 cheese lol
jack always has to join in 
 daddy and gia

 love them

 she couldn't wait!

WE LOVE YOU GIA!

No comments: