Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Jack is 18 months!

HUH?!?!?!?!?!?! How did this happen? how is my little snuggly guy a year and a half?
Jack, you are my buddy. I don't think there is any place you would rather be than sitting in my lap and you don't know how amazing that makes me feel. You have the most amazing laugh, smile and are the sweetest. You idolize your big sis and seeing you two play together just is awesome. You are HUGE! 33.75 inches and 28.5 lbs, over 90th percentile for both... you love cars (like your daddy) and are saying so many words. Like Mommy, Daddy, Sadie, OK, yellow, blue, hi, bye, see you, and so many more... you kind of even say 'i love you!'

You have made our little family complete. Though you can be super challenging and stubborn, I see so much of us in you and love the challenge. You more than make up for it in hugs and kisses. You are my sunshine little bud, and we love you more than anything!!!

Here are some of my fave pics from lately of your adorable face... 

he painted himself a beard :)
painting at daycare, he is doing well and seems to have so much fun there
eating pizza like a big guy!
cool dude
giving my mom a kiss. he loves you mom!!!
he love pushing stuff!
saying 'cheese!'
big boy at his checkup!
Thank you for making me the luckiest mommy in the world. I love you!

No comments: