Saturday, January 4, 2014

Christmas Day!

I can't believe this was Gia's 4th Christmas. I remember her first one when she was an itty bitty peanut, her second when I was prgnant with Jack too. Now she is so big but so much fun. She was super into our elf, Sammy, and of course wanted to know alllll about Santa. It was funny because she thought Santa was going to stay with us Christmas day, like I told her Santa is coming tonight to bring you and Jack gifts and she was like OK I can't wait to see him. AWWWW I had to break the news he only comes at night when you are asleep! We awoke to a bunch of presents under the tree and got right to opening them !
 I said can you 2 take a picture together? Jack ran right over to Gia and posed like this, I died!
 EEEK! I LOVE THEM!




 princess shoes, of course



 checking our her brother's gifts

 trucks!

 wrapping paper everywhere!

 cutie

 her new fave movie, frozen

 Tiger wearing a bow :)



 I can't take this face!
 Family pic, not as good as past years but we tried!
 Loving their gifts from poopa

 At mimi's house for some fun with the fam!
 little bud
 Me and my guy <3 br="">
 Finally a pic of us together!
 Gia refuses to take pics with us, it is beyond frustrating!
 We were trying again for a family pic!
 Eh, I'll take it
 Fake cheese lol
 Opening MORE gifts!




What an amazing Christmas we had. We are so lucky to have so many amazing things going on in our lives not to mention what we have as a family. Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: