Saturday, January 4, 2014

Christmas Eve 2013

We normally host Christmas Eve, but since we are moving, we decided it would be too much this year. For one, our house is in shambles and it would just be too much work on top of this whole packing thing. I wasn't able to see my mom the weekend before so we went up there Christmas Eve morning to spend some time together. She was doing really well. For a minute when we first got there me and John were talking to her and she said, clear as day, 'hi, how are you!' This may not seem like a big deal but she rarely says things very clear. She can communicate in other ways and answers questions but I haven't heard her talk like that in a VERY long time so it was a really awesome Christmas gift :)

We all ate some lunch together. The kids were literally insane running around like maniacs. I just want them to know my mom so that's all I care about. I didn't get many other pics, but I think John did. I will have to put them up here another post. Merry Christmas Mom, we love you!!!!
After our visit, we headed to Mimi's for some YUMMY seafood :) I got a few pics of some sibling love !


This picture is so crazy to me, I feel like she will look like this as a teenager with that face! Stop growing up so fast :(
We had dinner and right after it just started snowing like CRAZY! Pretty cool to have a white Christmas.


All in their jamas and on the little couches Poopa got them. They love these things!
My princess all ready for Santa




Fam pic... Gia was not in the mood to smile unfortunately.
Cookie and milk are ready for Santa!
Jack saying CHEESE!

Playing with her nativity scene saying good night to baby Jesus.
Everything ready to go nice and early on Christmas morning :)

No comments: