Sunday, March 23, 2014

3.5 years of my best friend Gia - allllll about her :)

Wow wow wow does the time fly or WHAT! My little baby girl is a 3.5 year old big girl now. Let me say that Gia, I thank God for you EVERY SINGLE DAY. I cannot imagine being blessed with a better child. You are my rock, this may seem strange but the days when I can't keep my you know what together, you are the one here with a hug, a kiss, or an I love you Mommy (or Regan as you like to call me) and you bring me back to where I need to be. You are kind, loving and sensitive. You are absolutely amazing to Jack and let me tell you, he ADORES you G, but we all do. Your smile, your laugh, everything about you is positive and happy and infectious. So let me get down to all the nitty gritty details I never want to forget about you :)
-You love to dance and sing, right now the Frozen soundtrack is your (my) favorite and you belt it out! LET IT GOOOOOO! You take ballet/tap once a week and are doing great!
-School has gotten a lot better... you go 3 mornings a week and for the most part love it. We are working on writing your name and you are doing really well tracing letters and numbers. You can almost identify all letters and numbers up to 10.
-We started gymnastics about a month ago and you are loving that too!
-Your memory and ability to tell me the smallest details from weeks ago is pretty cool, and helps me remember.
-Princesses still reign and we love lots of shows... Dora, Sofia, Jake, Paw Patrol, Peter Rabbit, and a new one Sheriff Callie.
-You love to wear dresses and are currently angry it is so cold out because you want to wear short sleeves and NO PANTS. I hear ya girl.
-We just switched your crib to a toddler bed, finally. You did so great sleeping in the one at Poopa's I figured it was time. You love it :)
-Tiger is still your most favorite doll ever.
-'Bememeber' "betect" "Save me Prince (daddy)
-Ursula game, snake game... any game involving chasing and running
-You love puzzles and we like to play hi-ho cherry o before bed a lot :)
-Today you informed us Jack is your best friend (melt my heart!!!)

We love you Gia, you made me a mommy and I truly cannot remember (bemember) my life before I knew you were coming. Thank you for being the sweetest little girl ever... and stop growing!!!







No comments: