Tuesday, March 11, 2014

wine weekend !

I am so so so behind on blogging, grrr. Life has been so crazy lately. I thought after we moved it would slow down, and it had but I have been trying so ahrd to keep the kids busy with all the snowy freezing weather that by the end of the day I am so beat I just pass out before finishing all of the things I need to do!
Anywho, onto the fun part :)  In September there was a living social deal for the hotel me and John stayed in last year on Long Island near all the wineries. The hotel was really nice and we had a blast so we decided to buy it. I knew Liz was interested so I told her about it and they bought a night too. We went down for 2 nights as a belated anniversary trip and an early bday trip for John. The first day we just hung out. We hit up a winery and had a tasting then headed to the outlets for some shopping. Then we had some apps at Applebee's headed to the hotel and hit up the restaurant there for dinner.It was so weird to have no kids around for 2 days. But it was really nice to have some alone time, we needed it bad!

 Yummy drinks!
 Selfie before the wine tour
 Vines in winter... still really pretty!
 These 2 studs lol
 Love you guys!


 During our tour at one of the wineries.
 Me and Liz :)
SO glad Liz and Ryan came to join us. We had a fun time on the wine tour then out to dinner! Next time we have to go when it is nicer weather and you can see just how pretty the vineyards are.

No comments: