Tuesday, April 1, 2014

35

John turned 35 on March 2. Crazy, you are getting old my dear husband :) Considering I met you at the young age of 27, it is crazy to think of all the great things we have enjoyed since we met.
We didn't do anything too crazy for his birthday, just a little hibachi dinner and some birthday cake, as per his request! John, unlike me, isn't obsessed with his birthday! Here are a few pics from his special day, no hibachi ones but I do have the Carvel cake, which we ALWAYS have.

Kids are excited! Look at Jacks face lol
 Make a wish!!!
 Ready to eat :)
 A close up of the candle action - you are a lucky guy John!

Happy Birthday Daddy, we are so blessed to have you and are thankful for all you do. You are the best man I could ever have asked to spend my life with. WE LOVE YOU!!!!!


No comments: