Sunday, April 13, 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday Jack!

Two crazy years have passed since the cutest little guy I ever saw came into our lives. I will never forget all the moments of that day. You were 5 days late and prob would have stayed in my belly forever, seeing as how you are super attached to me on the outside too :) So much has happened with you over the past few months. You are talking talking talking up a storm. You love Gia and look up to her so much, you do everything she does and you are inseperable. I love it :) Here are some things I do not want to forget about my favorite little dude at 2 years old!

-Sings ABC's perfect
-Such a snuggler, he loves sitting on laps and having your rub his belly or legs or arms lol
-Wants Gia to 'sit next to me' at the table
-Loves his 'beep beeps'
-Has the cutest giggle/smile/laugh
-Counts to 20 basically
-Loves playing at the park and outside
-Is like 90-95th percentile in height and weight... but is def losing his chunk :(
-Sings Frozen songs like a champ :)
-Kind of getting over his shyness and being super attached to mommy, which is good and a little bit sad
-Imitates Gia a lot
-Size 2t/3t in clothes, size 8 shoes
-Loves to read books at bedtime

There are probably a million more things I am missing, I will add them when I can think of them. Jack, seriously, we love you little bud. You make me feel like the luckiest person in the world when you hug me and say 'I love you Mommy'. There is nothing better than your little voice. I love watching you become this little boy and seeing your personality come through. You are super silly and just love to have a good time and be loved. I (we) are so so so lucky to have you. I thank God for you (and Gia of course) every.single.day. Not sure how I got so blessed to have my amazing family but the I love the 4 of us!


 The night before I set up all his stuff...


 Opening gifts, Gia was a little more excited lol

 With their owls
 Saying 'My 2' cutest dude ever!
We got him (them) a bounce house (as jack would say 'bouncey house') He was deathly afraid at first but then got into it.


 The next day we went to hibachi for dinner. He loves the noodles :)

 Me and G took some selfies, she's so damn beautiful.
 Watching the 'man' cook
 Cutie pie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK!!! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH WHOLE WORLD!!!

No comments: