Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Happy 4th Birthday Gia!

I have no idea how this has happened. My beautiful little baby girl, is now a 4 year old big girl. There is no denying it anymore.


 Last night as a 3 year old, tear :'(

her new thang is hello kitty so i obvi went balls to the wall with it lol. that and my little pony so i was kinda happy to get away from the whole princess thing for a bit.



she couldn't wait to open her gifts.


I asked her what she wanted to do on her bday, we thought about going to the zoo, but she said 'I want to go to the beach' she is obvi my daughter! We got there and it was so nice out as you can see... but it got so cloudy so fast and it was actually cold!


Luckily, kids don't care and they have a fun playground on the beach which helps keep em busy since the water was also freezing.

Me and the bday girl
Modeling her new bathing suit

love her
And now modeling her awesome bday shirt my friend made for her.
these 2
crazies
why is she so big wah
just love them
I also got her a special cake. We didn't have a party for her this year bc things were crazy building the house and stuff so I wanted to make her birthday extra special.

I always decorate her room during the night while she is sleeping
cake time
I hope all your wishes come true Gia!





I am really not sure where the last 4 years have gone... I can remember it all so well. The moment you were born, the time in the hospital, watching you crawl and walk and talk. It has been the greatest blessing in my life. The moment I found out I was pregnant with you I loved you immediately. You are the light of my life. You are so smart, sensitive, an amazing big sister, so beautiful inside and out. I could not have asked for more in a child. I hope you know how much we all love you Gia. You are my sunshine and in the toughest times I have had you have always kept me smiling and pushing through. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH WHOLE WORLD!!!!

No comments: