Sunday, October 12, 2014

June 2014 iPhone

There are no words for how behind I am with this blog... I don't know how much longer I am going to be able to keep it up, but I will finish this year at least. Moving has drained me! We have so much to do in the new house, even though it is new lol, it is amazing how much time we spend on it and it is still so unfinished looking. I know in time it will get there but it's hard when you go from a house thats finished to one that isn't! Anyhow, here are my pics from June!

Last day of dance class with Miss Adg


woo hoo for pool time! Sadie is sneaky and jumped in



house progress


selfie
at the gym lol

this guy <3 p="">




enjoying lunch al fresco


loving the clouds at the park one day
family selfie before her dance recital
cutie
getting a pedi with my girl


crazy clouds at my dads
family selfie at 44 redmond
loved these shades, and of course - the beach yay!

happy place


xo
she loves the water even when it is freeeeeezing



stopped at the house to take a look

so cute

throwback to one of my early bdays - miss you mom.
swimming with daddy!


this kid loves coffee
trip to the farm, it got super hot really fast this day!



playing with her dance girls in the sandbox


i got this awesome ice pop maker and made frozen protein pops
bday flexing


We went to the Bronx Zoo on my bday. The weather was iffy but we got some good times in. Love that zoo, it is HUGE!


on the monorail


G and Olivia




headed home

bday cake with my loves, i am just the luckiest!
selfie for bday dinner with john
park time!

diva

time for a haircut!




so handsome

best buds
swim lessons!
chilling with marco and olivia
we went down to wildwood to stay a couple nights with friends and stopped at my cousins on the way down. so good to see them!
wish we lived closer :(


we made it!

these 2 lol


so cute

time for the beach!


where their house is, it is amazing!


selfie with this dude

blums and scicutellas :)

LOL packed car!

arranging the marriage now!
my beautiful girl!
June is my favorite month of the year... always sad when it is over. Just love the beginning of summer :)

No comments: