Wednesday, August 17, 2011

family trip to the zoo!

Last Sunday was a really hot day but we didn't want to spend it all cooped up inside, so we decided to check out this zoo in Van Saun Park in Paramus. It seemed pretty small from what I had seen and heard so I wasn't really expecting much. I was pleasantly surprised! John and I were super impressed. They had a lot of cool animals, it wasn't too crowded at all and it's only like 20 minutes from our house!
Pointing at the animals with daddy!
 Prairie Dogs
 She ALWAYS does this when John holds her, puts her hand on his shoulder, melts my heart!

 Bison, i think lol
 Happy girl!

 Monkeys!

 Checking out the ostriches with mama!

 Love her!
 Back to daddy!
 Owls

 Scary crocodiles!!!
 Close up!
 Walking with me, she was so happy to get out of the stroller.




 Donkeys
 We got her a stuffed mountain lion, our tradition now after the zoo, she gets to pick a stuffed animal :)

Gia LOVED it. It is too cute how much she loves animals. We're planning on going to the Bronx Zoo in the fall, I can't wait to see how she reacts to the really big animals, like the giraffes! Such a fun day :)

No comments: