Sunday, August 28, 2011

J! E! T! S!

JETS JETS JETS!
Last Friday Liz and I decided to go to Jets preseason camp... I had never been to it before and it's about a half hour from my house so this year I had to go!
We thought we would be able to be really up-close and maybe get some autographs, um well that didn't happen! The fence was way too far to really see much plus there were a lot of people there and it was HOT!!!! We got a few good pics and Gia got to run around like crazy and have some fun with Mya. I am a sweaty gross mess but we had a good time!
eating some cheerios waiting for liz and ashley and mya :)
 waving hi to people :)
 mya with her fan!
 um a long shot of the field
 she wasn't so thrilled lol
 practicing!


 here's sanchez throwing some passes...

 gia running around...




 checking out her fave team!
 liz multitasking!
 mya being crazy.
 me and the girls

 Next year we're going to go later and hopefully get some autographs!

No comments: