Saturday, August 6, 2011

ocean city (part 3)

On Wednesday night we went early to the boardwalk so Gia could look around and ride on the train. She was having fun but then freaked out at the end and was clutching my neck. It was too cute. Here is a family pic on the train. Don't mind my face in this pic lol.

 family shot
 mimi and gia
 me and my lil girl, love her SO MUCH


 daddy and gia
 john and gia and lisa and eli
 pretty girl

 she was checking everything out!

Time for the last day at the beach :( Gia had a blast and I am looking forward to next year when she is a little bigger and can play more on her own because I think she will have more fun. I was so impressed with how much she loved the beach and especially the ocean. She wasn't afraid AT ALL. These pics I took while we were hanging in our room waiting for daddy to get home so we could head to the beach!

 crawling around
 <3

 love this shot! mini halter top :)

 on the beach


 hearts and ruffles!

 smile!

 chubby thighs!
 splish splash!
Bye Bye Ocean City... See you next year!!!

No comments: