Monday, December 5, 2011

welcome rocco and vincenzo!

On November 4th my friend becky gave birth to her twin boys, Rocco and Vincenzo! I went to go and visit them in the hospital, and I could not believe how little they were. even though they were actually HUGE for twins! gia was just as small almost, it is crazy to think how fast they grow :(
Becky also has a daughter Gianna who is turning 2 this month so she has her hands full! It will be a lot of fun the next few years having the girls, and soon the boys(!!!), hanging out for playdates. Although I am pretty sure me and becky won't be getting many convos in, it's ok, we will just have to make as many sushi and wine dates as our husbands will allow LOL.
Here is Rocco, sound asleep :)

 And Vincenzo, ahhh I love little newborns :)
 Big yawn!
 SO CUTE! Congrats Becky and Rocco, they are prefect :)

1 comment:

becky said...

awwww!!!! so cute :)