Monday, May 14, 2012

happy 30th liz!

One of my oldest and dearest friends turned 30 on May 10th... her husband Ryan planned what was supposed to be a surprise party but then liz saw a post on facebook and the surprise was out the window.. oh well it was still a fab time! I took a lot of pics! It was fun to get out for our first real night without both kids. the food was so yummy, as was the wine :) it was great to have some adult time with some of my fave people!

pretty flower centerpieces
 i was trying to take pics without my external flash, but it was REALLY dark in there!
 yummy dessert table


 scrapbook we all made for her
 30!

 Me, Charity and Rachel
 Candice and John
 mmmmmm wine
 liz pretending to be surprised

 chit chattin
 me and my girl
 without flash
 blowing out her candles, i was dying bc she told ryan she wanted 2 more kids, LOL

 girls!
 john and eric
 liz checking out the scrapbook

 opening up the gift we got her...
 an ipad! lol she was hilarious
 a grown up pic of me and my babe :)
 so much fun! i can't believe we have been friends for 20 years. where has the time gone!!! love you girl :)


No comments: