Tuesday, September 25, 2012

apple picking

The weekend after my brothers wedding we went apple picking. We went last year with Gia to a place in NY and it was great but we went end of September and it was slim pickings in the apple department. Apparently this year things were ready early so I was like let's go! A new place we went to in Chester a few weeks before was so cute so we decided to go back. We brought Mimi and Poopa (my dad, how Gia says Grandpa). It was SO BEAUTIFUL out, which it has basically been all September long! I got some really great pics!
I sat in the 3rd row for the trip and was trying to snap some pics of the kiddies...Jack was so cute in his car seat.
Love this girl!
Daddy pulling Gia in the cart
First one!
Cheese mama!
my loves
This one poopa
Gia and Mimi
My kiddies!
She would not smile to the camera with me, this was the best I could get!
Daddy picking her up to reach the top!

lil diva
making her brother laugh, she seriously loves him!

Me and my guy, he was eyeing up the apple. He is in the grabby phase!

Gia and her grandparents!
Walking back after picking a TON of apples.

the sky was beautiful



They have a ton of farm animals there that you can feed, Gia loves animals so she was having a blast.

cheesing with the cow
HA! I love love love this picture!
My dad always put me on his shoulders as a kid!
She was jumping off the hay into his arms, so cute
She went on a pony ride and LOVED it. She freaked out when it was over lol

Feeding the goats!
Not afraid of them at all...



Such a fun and beautiful morning at the farm! Next up, pumpkin picking! I seriously love the fall :)

1 comment:

nayrzil said...

So many amazing pics girl. You captured so many moments. So so sweet that your dad and mother in law were both there. Love it!