Monday, September 3, 2012

Jack is 5 Months!

On August 22nd, Jack turned 5 months old. Damn time is FLYING. He is definitely growing in size and in skills. Size wise, he is 19.6 lbs as of a week ago because we went to the doctor last week for some issues we were having, more on that later lol, but damn! Don't know height yet but he is pretty long. Anyway, here is what else is going on with him!
-can sit up with help and a teeny bit alone. I think because he is so big it is going to be harder for him than it was for gia.
-has 2 TEETH! second one is basically in as of today and the first showed up on his 5 month bday
-loves playing in his exersaucer, he is great at grabbing the toys.
-likes putting any and everything in his mouth
-is 100% in the 'grabby' phase. I forgot about this lol, anything in my hand or within reach is fair game!
-is eating real food, we started 2 weeks ago with oatmeal. he was so much better at actually eating than gia was. he has had sweet potatoes and apples and tomorrow we try carrots.
-wearing 6-12 clothes and sixe 3 diapers
-not sleeping so well. I think because of this second tooth. the first was no problem but the pst 2 weeks have been hell. We (me and John) are so damn tired and i need this phase to be over soon before I lose my mind due to lack of sleep!
-loves to laugh and play with his sister, it is really a lot of fun to see their relationship. Gia may be crazy at times but she is so so so good with him. I am definitely impressed. I think it will be a lot of fun when they can actually play together.

Here are some pics from his 5 month photo shoot :)

Gia being a brat because she just HAS to be in the pic every month
 but she does super cute stuff like give kisses so its ok
 LOL
 hey lil man
 drooly face
 stinking cute hugs
more 'official' pics
 my big boy

We love you so much Jack!

No comments: