Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas Day

I could not wait for Gia to experience Christmas this year since it was the first year she really understand what was going on. She was loving everything... elf on the shelf, gingerbread house making and watching shows and reading books learning all about Santa and Baby Jesus and all the other fun things about this wonderful time of year. I could barely sleep I was so excited :)

the big gift, a kitchen!
 panoramic views of santa's work!


 the princess adorned in all her jewels :)
 mama must have been good, my new ring!
 another gift they love, the activity garden.
 sadie is cracking me up in this pic
 gifts!
 gia loved this princess ride-on toy

 this little guy had no clue what was going on but he loved all the paper lol

 offering daddy a sip of water

 my best present this year!
 hehe
 jack and daddy
 opening her blocks!

 yay
 chowing down on some yummy cinnamon rolls, our christmas morning breakfast every year
 love her
 jack was having his usual puffs, next year buddy
 family pic with sadie... 

 and without

 then we headed over to mimi's to see the rest of the fam!
 Jack playing with Auntie Lynn
 Eli
 hugs!
 presents under Mimi's tree
 all the grandkid's stockings
 hanging out!






 trying to get her to take a picture with me is virtually impossible
 here i am begging her lol
 someone was not into the family pic
 blurry...
 his usual punching me in the face
 FINALLY A SMILE
 ok I guess I will take this!
 time to open gifts...
 more paper for Jack to attempt to eat


 her vaccuum!

 The kids look thrilled here
 Mimi opening her ugly sweater
 time to sing happy birthday to baby Jesus!

So much fun but wow we were all exhausted! I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family, I could not ask for anything more :)

No comments: