Wednesday, January 2, 2013

christmas eve!

We hosted Christmas Eve for the 3rd time this year. I really wanted to start hosting one of the holidays so I could see my family and am so glad we started this. Johns mom does a lot of the cooking and makes an amazing linguine with clams and shrimp scampi, this to die for seafood salad and homemade breads. I make a bunch of appetizers and then dessert! My grandma, dad and Drew and Chelsea came over this year plus Mimi. We had so much fun!

apps! my fave part!
 my grandma :)
 Sadie and Drew's dog, Ella
 me and gg
 Gia playing with poopa and Jack
 crawling
 super drooly as usual lol
 yum sophie!
 Sadie being good for like one minute
 being silly with daddy
 <3 p="p">
 
 fam pics

 dinner time!

 and dessert...
 Gia was ready to dig in, girlfriend loves her some desserts
 I made this ice cream pie. It was amazing!
 sugarrrrrr

 Best part, we even got a white Christmas!!!


My dad and Jack
 Mimi and the kids, who did not feel like smiling!
 So much fun... then it was time to get ready for Santa to come :)

No comments: