Tuesday, March 26, 2013

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY JACK!!!!!!!

Holy freaking cow. Where did the year go??? It is scary scary scary how fast it went when jack came along. but it has been the most fun and crazy year ever! You are a super super happy baby! You are also pretty darn easy going and chill. you ADORE Gia, and I ADORE seeing you two growing up together. I am so happy you are this close in age, I really am. You two look for each other and just get along pretty well. Laely Gia is becoming quite the protective big sis too. She even told the nurse at your check up when you were crying... 'stop it he doesn't want a check up!' haha. A lot of new things are happening now... here is what is going on:
-WALKING! hooray for Jack (we say this when you walk) and you clap for yourself... which is another new skill
-clapping - too damn cute
-saying hi and waving
-putting things in containers
-eating all kinds of foods
-climbing the stairs (driving mommy nuts)
-size 4 diapers and size 12-18 month clothes (but all your spring/summer is 18-24)
-you love sitting in your little 'house'
-playing with your cars, blocks and Gia's princesses :)

Here are some shots from our monthly photo shoot:
I can't take this cute face. I must kiss it 100 times a day!
He always squints his eyes when I use my flash.
gia always gets in for some pics
awww
then she has to take the pics alone just like Jack of course
happy kids
haha Jack is so chubby
silliness

i love this picture :)
we didn't do too much that day but we had some yummy pizza and cupcakes and ice cream cake...
he was a little confused about this thing
doing his I don't want it thing
until he tried it
CHEESE!

chowing down


she loves her sweets

he really got into it
and ATE IT ALL. Lol even Gia said, Mommy he ate all the elmo!
I can't believe this was a year ago already. I will never ever forget the first moment I held you. You were and are perfect. I didn't know how I could love another baby like I loved Gia but now I do. I could not imagine my world without the two of you. You make me the happiest person in the world (and Daddy of course too). I cherish every single moment we spend together and I love you more than you will ever know. Happy birthday to my handsome, snuggly, giggly little man. WE LOVE YOU!!!!!




No comments: