Monday, June 24, 2013

Gia's last day at little gym!

Gia first started little gym back in January 2011. It was the first activity we did together. So funny to think back then I was dying for things to do I was almost bored. HA. Anyway, almost 2 weeks ago we had her last class. We are going to put her in a real gymnastics and dance class this fall and are all done with little gym. I was definitely way more sad than I thought I would be! Some of the girls inher class we have been with since that very first one. It is so crazy to think they are all big girls now :(

the first part of their class is ballet, so cute!





jack always comes with us :)

daddy came to watch her too!




parachute time!


she loves these rings!

she is so brave on the balance beam now, walks alone and jumps right off!


uneven bars!!


love this face


jack wasn't feeling it lol
bubble time!
she gave me a big hug, loved it :)

big girl!
the mommies and the girls !


she refuses to smile when we take pics together, so annoying!
one of her friends from class, Sienna

I can't believe it is over. She is growing up so fast!


No comments: