Tuesday, June 4, 2013

my little lovebug

that is what i call jack... he is such a MUSH! and i stinking love it. gia was pretty snuggly and still is but she was always just so busy and didn't stick around for long. jack has been like this basically since day 1. he always slept in the crook of my arm when he was a little little guy. now his new fave thing is sitting in laps. he literally backs up and sits or climbs his way in. i love it! also helps that he is a chubbalicious munchkin!!!!

just wanted to include some pic of him and his snuggly face :)


i cannot take this belly!!!!

 sweatiest little man ever at the park
 in my lap, his happy place!

 having some breakfast
 cheeeeese

 post nap sweaty!

he was cracking me up taking these pics with me!


 silly face
i love you jack! you are so happy and squeezable and i could snuggle you all day long :)

No comments: